Create Reports with Qlik NPrinting
The Create Reports with Qlik NPrinting course is intended for business analysts who need to be able to build and distribute static reports based on QlikView or Qlik Sense products. The course will cover: Web Console configuration, generation of reports (QlikView and Qlik Sense), NewsStand environment, report distribution options, and user access management.
Online or live event. We will inform personally closer to the trainings.
Class Type and Duration:
• Instructor led • 1day
Course Prerequisites Audience:
Familiar with generic QlikView or Qlik Sense application design
- Explain how Qlik NPrinting fits within the Qlik portfolio.
- Explain the product components and architecture.
- Describe the installation process (to provide context).
- Configure Qlik NPrinting Web Console.
- Create Qlik NPrinting Apps and data connections.
- Develop reports based on single and multiple sources from bothQlikView and Qlik Sense.
- Apply filters and conditions to Qlik NPrinting reports.
- Manage recipients and distribute reports in multiple ways.
- Create users and security roles.
- Distribute reports with data reduction based on recipients.
Qlik NPrinting overview
- Introduction to Qlik NPrinting
- Qlik NPrinting process flows
- PowerPoint reports
- Word reports
- Excel reports
- PixelPerfect reports
- HTML reports
- Filters and other reports
Report access and distribution
- Publishing reports
- Security (Optional)
Cost per participant: EUR 350 + PVN 21%.
Reģistrējoties, jūs apstiprināt, ka esat izlasījis mūsu privātuma politiku.