Qlik Sense workshop
In cooperation with QlikTech on July 29, 2020, 09:30 – 13:00 will be held free workshop “Data processing, analysis and visualization with Qlik Sense”.
Skills to be acquired:
- Qlik Sense Introduction
- Loading of data
- Identify data types and interpret them with appropriate data visualizations
- Develop Qlik Sense visualizations based on a user-driven business analytics process
- Share information with colleagues
- Create data stories (presentations)
- Create a data model in Qlik Sense
- Creating data connections, including datamarket
- Preparation of data structures
- Add dimensions and measurements to the main library
Venue: Mukusalas street 41, 4th floor Infotrust training class.
*Limited number of seats for 10 participants, please book membership in a timely manner.
*The event is FREE, only your PC with Windows OS should be brought.